Big Magic Anagama and Soda Firing: We will begin loading Oct.30, 2022, we will finish on the next day and light the kiln that evening. There is single fired work in the kiln so getting through quartz inversion is slow the first day and a half as there will be big work. On Wednesday the stoking and temperature begins to increase. The firing will end sometime on Saturday with finishing the soda kiln off. We use three pounds of soda and get great coverage throughout the kiln.
Option 1: $50/cubic ft.
- split 1/2 pallet of wood, I have pallets with sides we put wood in that are approx. 40"wide by 48" long by 45" inches high (half of this is apx. 25 cubic ft wood)
- for each purchase of 1-5 cubic feet requires one session (6 hours) stoking crew
- all work going into the kiln must be wadded, wadding will be provided
- present to help grind, wash, stack shelves and/or furniture after unload
- all work needs to be present and ready on first day of loading