March 25-28 Workshop
Here are the details for my upcoming workshop:
1. March 25-28, 2021
2. Workshop fee $475 Your payment secures your place.
3. This workshop will not have a specific format, which is my favorite way to teach. I like to get to know what the participants needs are and work towards those. I will of course demonstrate everything from mugs to sectional pieces. Fee includes 50 pounds of clay with more available to purchase at .60 per pound. We will start at 9am and go till 5pm with a break mid day. Sunday the will end around 2:30-3:00 so folks can get a jump on the return home. Studio access however is open all hours.
4. It’s corona times and so I will only take 6 participants.
5. There are several hotels close by:
- Hampton Inn 913-856-2100
- Best Western 913-440-9762
- La Quinta 913-254-0111
- Econo Lodge 913-829-1312
6. I live on 30 wooded acres so camping is an option, and there is an upstairs in the studio where one can crash as well, all at no charge. The studio is equipped with a not very fancy bathroom but no shower. I do have a hose.
7. For mapping my address is, 20425 Appleridge Lane, Spring Hill, Kansas 66083.